Monday, July 02, 2007

My Illusion

Walking down the tunnel,

I see a small shimmering bright light,

glinting at me with all its might,

luring me on,

one more step,

just one more

I walk towards it, and it diminishes

and as I stop, it lights up again.

Almost wicked,

Urging me to go on when i loose all hope,

I think I should listen to my brain,

It warns me against trusting the light,

As i stop, the surroundings urge me to move,

and as I move, the light goes out

Leaving me in darkness

Torturously, giving me a reason to move

and then stopping me right in my tracks.

I take a deep breath and take my chance,

I run for it,

trying to grab the darkness.

I hit a wall,

I wake up from another illusion,

I sit in the dark

till I see the light again.


Varun Anand
2nd July, 2007
(C) DATACORP
(This one is kind of like a different theme to what I usually write on! So read this with a fresh train of thought!)

No comments: