Saturday, July 28, 2007

Am I leaving something behind?

On the way to the desert,

I look back,

the misty blue,

and a face,

Am i leaving something behind?

The Wind rustling my hair,

as if the sky beckons,

and so does the tower,

so do the faces I love,

with just one missing,

Am i leaving something behind?

I dare to smile,

and look ahead,

the corner of my eye,

looks back instead,

Am i leaving something behind?

The glare of the sun is soft today,

but I'd miss that glint,

The sands pile on,

and I imagine a dimple,

I ask myself again,

Am I leaving something behind?

The cold rain hits me,

I'm drenched with emotions,

Bliss being at the top,

'Cos I am leaving something behind,

but for a change,

I have something to miss

Varun Anand
0042 hrs
28th July, 2007

2 comments:

Hema said...

I didn't know you wrote poetry! Liked your blog! :)

~Hema

Nikhil said...

oye patthe....gud stuff...jus ws surfin thru n smhw got into ur blog...din know abt ur dis talent...sm serious stuff man...continue wid it...